We have been safely transferring visitors and tourists in Athens for more than 35 years with a fleet of new, safe, comfortable, and luxury vehicles.
At Athens Tours Greece we independently assess the quality of the services provided by our personnel and our fleet but also each taxi and vehicle operator with which we are partnered. We constantly receive testimonials from customers who have been extremely impressed both by the quality of our cars and our drivers, but also by our partners’ cars and by the professionalism of their taxi transfer drivers.
We’ve all had some taxi experiences that have been less than favorable, and no-one likes running the risk of being overcharged for using a local taxi. Moreover, public transport in Athens and Greece can be hectic and frustrating, especially after a long flight.
Athens Tours Greece will ensure that you avoid these troubles if you book with us an airport taxi. We offer a convenient, safe, and affordable transport service from Athens International Airport. So, sit back and enjoy!
Whether you’re visiting friends or you’re intent on attending an important business meeting, completing an Athens Tours Greece transfer has never been simpler with our stress-free service. Rather than charging by the hour or per mile, all of our prices are fixed, thereby ensuring peace of mind.
What’s more, when planning a transfer to Athens international airport (or vice versa) you can rest assured that your driver will wait for you at a designated meeting point. Book a taxi transfer with us and travel in quiet and content comfort. Here we take all of the hassles out of journey planning, leaving you free to enjoy the sights and sounds of Athens and Greece.
We not only have our own cars and drivers but a high-quality partner network in Athens. We also have in other parts of Greece like Mykonos, Santorini, Crete and more…
Highlights of the Fantastic 1st Athens Airport Private Transfers To Athens, GR
Transfers take place in luxurious, new technology, fully air-conditioned vehicles for 1-16 passengers with 1-16 standard-size pieces of luggage.
For larger groups, transfer by bus is available depending on the size of the group.
Special services for business and corporate clients.
English-speaking professional chauffeurs, always punctual and ready to serve you in the best possible way and provide you with any information you might need.
Affordable prices per vehicle, not per person.
Check our prices and book with no extra fees or hidden charges.
Secure payments by bank and credit card.
Receive automatically your receipt, confirmation, and voucher online in your email.
Reservations are possible any time and day of the year.
Our drivers are 24/7 available for any transfer in Athens
In case your flight is delayed, don’t worry. Our driver will check the expected arrival time and will change your pickup time accordingly without any additional charge for you.
Greece Airport / Port Transfers
If you have plans to visit Athens – Greece, we can help you to start your visit stress-free. Athens Tours Greece delivering private transportation for individuals and groups, holidays and business, from Athens airport (El. Venizelos) to Athens city, Ports of Athens, Piraeus cruise terminal and to all land resorts in Greece with a large fleet of budget and premium vehicles appropriate to the size of your group. Our prices are “all inclusive” and fixed, for total comfort and hassle-free arrival to Athens and Greece.
Book online your Private Transfer, using our website with an online safe payment. Our driver will be waiting for you at the arrival terminal of the airport showing a board with your name and drive you to your destination fast and stress-free.
After completing the payment process, you immediately will receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking (please check), including instructions for the driver meeting and our assistance phone number.
We check all reservations
Our Customer Service will review your booking data to avoid any possible problems (flight number, date, and time of arrival ..).
Professional experienced drivers
We provide professional drivers with vehicles that meet local regulations for the transport of persons. Our drivers are carefully selected for their expertise and obsession with customer service. Taxi Transfer reservation with Athens Tours Greece is safe and reliable.
Meet & Greet at airport arrival lounge
Athens Airport Transfers stress-free: Once you arrive and claim your luggage, please meet our driver at the arrival lounge. You will find meeting instructions on your service voucher. In case of a flight delay, we will reschedule your pickup time for free.
Meet & Greet at the cruise terminal
In the cruise terminal there are numbered areas for cars to pull into, please call our assistance number to notify the number of the area are you standing and we will notify the driver to show at this area with a name board. (toll-free number available for international customers).
You can book a transfer safely and easily with Athens Tours Greece using Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Visa, and Visa Electron. Our website uses a secure bank system to process payments. All information is managed only between you and our bank, with an encoded page, making it impossible to read for third parties.
Athens domestic and international airport is 38 Km away from the center of Athens and 53 from Piraeus port.
Athens Tours Greece offers door to door airport taxi transfers to and from Athens Domestic and International airport to Athens city, Piraeus port, and any land destination in Athens and in Greece. Our company offers personalized services with affordable rates 24/7/365.
These include pre-booked sedans, taxis, minibusses, and buses according to the size of your group to exciting tourist land destinations in Athens and all over Greece.
Athens Tours Greece fleet is comfortable and fully air-conditioned vehicles. Our excellent customer service and dedicated staff will ensure your trip with us is safe and reliable in servicing your transport needs.
- Private Land Transfer
- Activity level: Moderate
Included in the transfer
- Car and Driver
- A professional expert English speaking driver!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Meet & Greet Service
- Infant seats available
- (90 min. free waiting time at the airport!
- Private transfer, Road tolls and local tax
- Any extra costs that may be caused by exceeding the free waiting time of the driver.
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
Excluded from the transfer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost. Read more for the difference between a STATE LICENSED TOUR GUIDE and a TOUR DRIVER GUIDE in Greece!
- Booking ChangesChanges requested only with more than 24 hours before pickup time
- Terms & Conditions and Frequent Questions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available on request
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A Voucher will be send at time of booking to your e mail or will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your transfer/activity.
- This is a private land transfer activity. Only your group will participate
Persons with Disabilities
- Not wheelchair accessible!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please note that on this tour, your tour driver is not licensed to accompany you on your climb. If you want this service you may book a licensed by the state tour guide for an extra cost.
- In case a group is followed by a licensed tour guide or an English speaking tour-escort the professional driver is not obliged to speak English!
Meeting instructions at the airport:
- After you land, just follow the EXIT signs and walk outside the main customes gate to the exit hall, where your driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. Please note that there is a possibility that there will be many people waiting for their own friends or relatives and there could also be employees of other transfer companies waiting for their clients. Therefore, please do not go away from the EXIT hall if you do not immediately notice anyone holding a sign with your name on it. Instead please look again carefully and you will eventually notice your private driver holding the sign with your name on it.
- If you have any problems please call us at +30 6944 44 28 56.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18 : International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed