- We Have Been Safely Transferring Visitors And Tourists In Athens For More Than 35 Years With A Fleet Of New, Safe, Comfortable And Luxury Vehicles.
Highlights of our land transfer services in Greece
- Transfers take place in luxurious, new technology, fully air-conditioned vehicles for 1-16 passengers with 1-16 standard-size pieces of luggage.
- For larger groups, transfer by bus is available depending on the size of the group.
- Special services for business and corporate clients.
- English-speaking professional chauffeurs, always punctual and ready to serve you in the best possible way and provide you with any information you might need.
- Affordable prices per vehicle, not per person.
- Check our prices and book with no extra fees or hidden charges.
- Secure payments by bank and credit card.
- Receive automatically your receipt, confirmation and voucher on line in your e mail.
- Reservations are possible any time and day of the year.
- Our drivers are 24/7 available for any transfer in Athens.
There are 3 ports in Athens. Piraeus, Rafina, and Lavrion. Piraeus is the largest port in Greece, the largest in Europe, and the biggest passenger port in the world.
There are 6.000 islands and islets in Greece. 227 of them are inhabitants.
Piraeus port during the summer can be very unpleasant if you did not pre-arrange your transportation.
With 35 years of experience in transferring people, Welcoming Athens Airport Private Transfer 2 Piraeus Passenger Port provide reliable private transportation services in sedans, minivans and minibuses to and from any pier from all land destinations, Hotels and Athens airports to cruise ships at Piraeus, Rafina and Lavrion ports and marinas.
So, book with us and let all your worries to us. Have a good time in Greece!!
Popular transfers in Athens
- Athens Airport transfer to your hotel in Athens
- from Piraeus Port (Athens) to your hotel or the airport
- from yacht marinas near Athens to your hotel or the airport
- Private Land Transfer
- Activity level: Moderate
Included in the transfer
- Car and Driver
- A professional expert English speaking driver!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Meet & Greet Service
- Infant seats available
- (90 min. free waiting time at the airport!
- Private transfer, Road tolls and local tax
- Any extra costs that may be caused by exceeding the free waiting time of the driver.
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
Excluded from the transfer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost. Read more for the difference between a STATE LICENSED TOUR GUIDE and a TOUR DRIVER GUIDE in Greece!
- Booking ChangesChanges requested only with more than 24 hours before pickup time
- Terms & Conditions and Frequent Questions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available on request
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A Voucher will be send at time of booking to your e mail or will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your transfer/activity.
- This is a private land transfer activity. Only your group will participate
Persons with Disabilities
- Not wheelchair accessible!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please note that on this tour, your tour driver is not licensed to accompany you on your climb. If you want this service you may book a licensed by the state tour guide for an extra cost.
- In case a group is followed by a licensed tour guide or an English speaking tour-escort the professional driver is not obliged to speak English!
Meeting instructions at the airport:
- After you land, just follow the EXIT signs and walk outside the main customes gate to the exit hall, where your driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. Please note that there is a possibility that there will be many people waiting for their own friends or relatives and there could also be employees of other transfer companies waiting for their clients. Therefore, please do not go away from the EXIT hall if you do not immediately notice anyone holding a sign with your name on it. Instead please look again carefully and you will eventually notice your private driver holding the sign with your name on it.
- If you have any problems please call us at +30 6944 44 28 56.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18 : International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Special Offers –Transfer & Sightseeing Tour in Athens
|Embark / Disembark tour in Athens including transfer from/to the Athens AirportA half-day private tour in Athens with a visit to the Acropolis. For visitors embarking or disembarking a cruise ship at the port of Piraeus. Read more…|
Also, you can book your transfer through our live booking engine, as our Online Booking System will inform you about the final cost of your transfer and no other charges will apply later. Athens Tours Greece Transfers belongs to our Greek travel agency “Athens Tours Greece” member of ITE Travel Group and it is not affiliated with any 3rd party tour operator directly. We are free to offer the best services!!!