The three days classical bus tour in Greece is a trip throughout the history of Greece; starting from the ancient years till modern Greece, the tour will give you an overview of all the elements that constitute today’s Greece.
Itinerary of the Classical bus tour in Greece
Athens, Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi, Athens
Highlights of a Memorable 3-Day Classical Motor Coach Tour In Greece
- A tour in South and Central Greece, visiting Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Olympia, and Delphi
- A visit to the birthplace of the Olympic Games
- Visit the significant site of Delphi, where the Oracle Pythia gave her prophecies
- A well-appointed and designed tour in Greece by bus, including entrance fee, tour guide, hotel, breakfast, dinner
Description of the Classical Bus Tour in Greece
DAY 1: Athens, Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Olympia
On the morning of the first day, you will depart from your hotel in Athens and have your first stop for a coffee break at the Canal of Corinth, admiring the spectacular views. The bus tour will continue to Mycenae, where you will visit the famous Palace of King Agamemnon, the Lions’ Gate, and the Royal Tombs. The next stop will be at Epidaurus for visiting the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, an impressive construction known for its great acoustics and its amazing views enjoyed still today by numerous visitors during the summer months. Next, you will visit the picturesque town of Nafplion with the beautiful cobblestone streets.
Drive through the mountainous Central Peloponnese with its picturesque mountains built at an altitude of 1,000 meters and arrive in Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Dinner and overnight in Olympia.
DAY 2: Olympia, Nafpaktos, Delphi
On the second day of our tour, you will have the chance to visit Ancient Olympia and see the actual place where the Olympic Games were held every four years. You will visit the museum and the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus. Olympia is the place where the Olympic flame is born today, just a few months before the main event of the Olympic Games, traveling to every corner of the world. Departure for Delphi with Athens tours through Patras, the capital of the Peloponnese. We will be crossing the new impressive bridge from Rio to Antirion and passing by Nafpaktos (Lepanto); we will also make a stop at the seaside areas of either Galaxidi or Itea. We will arrive in Delphi late in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Delphi
DAY 3: Delphi, Athens
This morning we will visit the museum of Delphi with the famous bronze Charioteer, the statue of Antinoos and the athlete Aghias, the archaeological site of Delphi, the Castalia Spring as well as the Sanctuary of Athena Pronaia. Delphi is one of the most important sites in Greece, and definitely, a place, where you will have the chance to absorb the true dimensions of the ancient Greek culture and cult since the aura of the place is truly astonishing.
After lunch, we will depart for Athens arriving in the city in the afternoon
N.B. Visit the Museum in Delphi is not included. Please ladies for the visit to the Monastery you need a skirt and the gentlemen long trousers. Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels, from our terminal around 19.30 hrs.
According to the new law a CITY TAX for the hotel overnights is effective from January 1st 2018 and it is NOT included in our excursion rates. Clients will have to pay the tax on the spot at the hotels. The amount per overnight per room is: 5* hotel=4€ | 4* hotel=3€ | 3* hotel=1,50€.
From November 1st 2019 all children from the age of 6 (six) who are coming from non E.U. countries will have to pay the full rate of the entrance fee for the Museums and the Archaeological sites. For children coming from E.U. countries status, rates remain the same but It is very important to have their passport with in order to prove their nationality.
- Organized Shared Bus Tour
Included in the tour
- Professional licensed by the state bilingual tour Guide
- Entrance fee for archaeological sites and museums
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up from most of hotels in Athens
- Meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, & Dinner), for multiple day tours only
- Road tolls and local taxes
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Terms & Conditions & FAQ>
- Hotels used during multiple - day shared bus tours
- Pick up hotel list in Athens for shared bus tours
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. In case of limited participation, your tour will be diverted to one of our partners and vise versa.
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Half board First class 421,00 € per person & Child 280,00 €
Half board tourist class 360,00 € per person & Child 250,00 €
Supplement for Single First class –,00 €
Supplement for Single Tourist class –,00 €
The above rates do not include the New “City TAX” for overnights in hotels. The accommodation tax will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out as following: 5* hotel: 4,00 € per overnight per room, 4* hotel: 3,00 € per overnight per room, 3* hotel: 1,50 € per overnight per room.
From April To October 2022
Every Monday from 04/4 to 31/10
Every Tuesday from 12/4 to 25/10
Every Saturday from 09/4 to 22/10
Thursdays only the following dates : 12/5 – 19/5 – 26/5 – 09/6 – 16/6 –
23/6 – 07/7 – 04/8 – 08/9 – 15/9 – 22/9 – 29/9 – 06/10 & 13/10